Are you on target? Can you hit the mark? Come, take your archery skills to the next level! This camp will combine your favorite camp activities like arts and crafts, Bible study, boating, swimming with half of each day spent at our archery range. For the advanced archer, creative games and activities will put your skills to the test!
- Start: 9:00 amEnd : 3:00 pmCategory: SportsAge: 5-12Address: 60 Denton Lake Rd Holmes, NY 12531-5244
- Start: 9:00 amEnd : 3:00 pmAge: 5-12Address: 60 Denton Lake Rd Holmes, NY 12531-5244
Enjoy the fun and adventure of camp activities along with horseback riding for the beginner and intermediate rider. Each day campers will receive lessons in basic horse care, safety and riding techniques at Crosswinds Equestrian Center, Lagrangeville, NY. Indoor riding facilities are available during rainy days. The remainder of the day will be spent enjoying camp activities like arts and crafts, Bible study, boating, swimming and worship. Participants will need long pants and sturdy footwear with heels. All of the other safety equipment is provided.
- Start: 9:00 amEnd : 3:00 pmAge: 5-12Address: 4160 Little Boy Rd NELongville, MN 56655-0118
Day Camp offers the chance for your child to enjoy all the activities that Camp Olson has to offer. Available in 4-5 day sessions, our counselors will guide your campers through their daily activities including: horseback riding, sailing, arts & crafts, nature activities, fishing, archery, riflery and swimming! Camp Olson Day Camp runs from 8:30am-4:30pm daily. Participants must provide a sack lunch and transportation.
- Start: 9:00 amEnd : 3:00 pmAge: 5-12Address: 179 Blue Star WayHendersonville, NC 28739-7518
Each and every summer, our campers have the opportunity to experience the Blue Star Magic as we strive to help each camper realize our three core outcomes… Self-discovery, Building community; and Doing good.
- Start: 9:00 amEnd : 3:00 pmAge: 5-12Address: 242 Adelphia Rd Farmingdale, NJ 07727-3525
Horse programs are offered weekly. The program is progressive. Campers begin at a level of their ability and advance to the next level as they master a skill.