Brooklyn Jesuit Prep students are exposed to a rigorous program designed to give them a strong academic foundation, a well-rounded character and the support needed for sustained success. The Brooklyn Jesuit experience consists of three cohesive parts:
- Start: 9:00 amEnd : 4:00 amCategory: SportsAge: 10-14Address: 1073 N BENSON RDFAIRFIELD, CT 06824-5171
- Start: 9:00 amEnd : 4:00 amAge: 9-17Address: 59 BUCKS ROCK RDNEW MILFORD, CT 06776-5311
Buck’s Rock Performing and Creative Arts Camp is an educational summer camp located in New Milford, Connecticut. The camp was established in 1942 by Dr. Ernst Bulova and his wife Ilse, Austrian educators who had studied under Maria Montessori.
- Start: 9:00 amEnd : 4:00 amAge: 10-18Address: 124 CAMP BETHEL RDHADDAM, CT 06438-1343
Camp Bethel is an interdenominational Christian campground located on the scenic banks of the Connecticut River in Haddam, Connecticut. The Campgrounds are owned by the Camp Bethel Association, Inc., a non-profit organization. We are committed to maintaining a campground suitable for religious services and to fostering the spirit of Christian fellowship among all people.
- Start: 9:00 amEnd : 4:00 amAge: 6-16Address: 1519 BANTAM RDBANTAM, CT 06750-1033
Camp Chinqueka is a traditional sleepaway summer camp for girls ages 6-16 on Mt. Tom Pond in Connecticut. Camp Chinqueka has been run by the Ebner family for over 60 years. We offer 2, 4, and 6 and 8 week sessions!
- Start: 9:00 amEnd : 4:00 amAge: 7-15Address: 28 HAPPY HILL LNASHFORD, CT 06278-1304
Camp CONNRI is situated on 272 acres of rolling hills, overlooking a pristine 50 acre lake in Ashford, Connecticut. Campers enjoy a wide variety of activities including: swimming, hiking, fishing, kayaking, baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, nature studies, arts and crafts, low ropes, geocaching and much more. The camp offers a safe, Christian environment that nourishes your child’s physical growth, mental maturity, and spiritual enthusiasm. Activities are under the supervision of certified, experienced personnel, where the safety and welfare of all campers is a primary concern of every staff member. The Camp is proud to be accredited by the American Camping read more