Location: San Francisco, CA – United States
Job ID: 19WD31938
Are you excited about telling stories by analyzing and making sense of data? Are you interested in producing actionable insights from large data-sets that can power business decisions? Do you want to create impact by delivering work that goes live in Production?
The Service Portfolio team shapes the future of 90+ digital enterprise services at Autodesk by analyzing historical trends and current data, helping other teams make strategic decisions and driving transformational initiatives.
- Perform analysis on large data-sets and produce qualitative visualizations based on reporting requirements
- Develop and automate reporting models
- Create executive-friendly dashboards
- Understand technology operations data in detail to create insights or make recommendations
- Partner closely with service managers and engineers to understand the underlying data and help them understand the outcomes of your analysis
- Full-time student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Statistics or other such field at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation.
- Proficient in analyzing data using Python or R
- Capable of writing SQL queries
- Familiar with NoSQL databases
- Very comfortable using, interpreting and analyzing spreadsheets
- Experience using data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI or Looker
- Excellent oral and visual communication skills
Our summer internship program runs for ten to twelve weeks from June 2019–August 2019. We start interviewing in February and continue to on a rolling basis. We accept online applications through April but prioritize early submissions. Each internship project is assigned to a university recruiter who will review your qualifications. You may be considered for other roles that you didn’t directly apply for.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.