Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation’s Venue Marketing team is seeking an intern that will assist in the implementation of its marketing efforts, specifically for digital media, email, social, and promotional campaigns in support of our Live Nation Owned & Operated amphitheaters. This intern will directly report to the Venue Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to help promote concerts from various genres at venues across the US, while learning the fundamentals of various effective digital marketing channels.
- Build marketing campaigns using a robust set of marketing tools
- Perform end-to-end quality checks, ensuring consistent formatting of content, functioning links/landing pages, assessing audience targeting, and ultimately helping to get campaigns out on time
- Conduct quality assurance for tour creative, social grids, and FB Ads Manager
- Assist with dynamic creative feeds and tour trafficking
- Retrieve and organize data from published tour and promotional campaigns
- Assist with reporting of all regional and national campaigns
- Participate in regular brainstorming of creative and copy for emails, social posts, promotional campaigns and more
- Other duties as assigned
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Masters program at an accredited college or university
- Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- Ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
- Must have an avid interest in music, knowledgeable about various artists and genres, and show a genuine eagerness to learn more about the music industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel
- Graphic design experience a plus, but not a necessity
- At least 18 years or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.