House of Blues Entertainment is looking for an intern to join our Touring Department in the Latin Music Division.
- Assist in overseeing the implementation of the marketing strategy for all Latin tours, including: Ticket counts, competing market research analysis, collection and distribution of marketing plans and media proposals.
- Assist in the development of the social media strategy for all Live Nation Latino platforms.
- Work closely with our social media team and provide them with appropriate materials, content and info.
- Assist in managing the day to day activities of the marketing director and team
- Working closely with artist management and/or agency with day to day marketing requests, and providing them or asking for materials, content or artist info
- Translations – Español/ English
- Copy writing for social media campaigns – Español/ English
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Thorough understanding of the social media space and those who engage with it (FB, TW, Inst,)
- Social Media
- Student (Undergraduate/Graduate) *must provide proof of academic credit for the duration of the internship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about Latin Music and Artists
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.