- Providing clients with strategic, integrated tax solutions focused on outbound and inbound structuring
- Demonstrating a general knowledge of foreign tax credits
- Completing tax planning and research
- Developing an understanding of worldwide tax minimization, transfer pricing, and accounting for income taxes
- Assisting with IFRS/GAAP convergence and foreign assignment planning
- Working with businesses around the world to build successful cross-border tax strategies
- 90 credit hours completed
- Working towards B.A. / B.S. / J.D. degree or equivalent from accredited university
- Accounting Major
- Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.