Title: Digital Marketing Intern (Fall 2019, FOR CREDIT ONLY)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world’s preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Yoenis Cespedes, Kevin Durant, Dez Bryant, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We’ve forged strong partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking an intern in our marketing department to assist in all facets of our digital marketing services. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most success artists and entertainment companies in the world, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. These interns will also work closely with our experienced marketing team to deliver best-in-class services, gaining a first-hand education of digital marketing at the highest level.
Areas you will be learning about:
- How marketers and account managers fulfill their day-to-day client services across multiple clients
- How to construct client digital content calendars.
- How to build digital marketing strategies for clients (across social, paid, email, etc.)
- How to analyze and report on performance of marketing activities across all client digital platforms.
- How to use analysis and reporting to gather recommendations to drive client business.
- How to conduct competitive market research to help keep the team aware of new trends within music marketing.
- Understand client pitch strategies and can contribute as needed.
- How to ideate unique merchandise for clientele with manages
- How to make updates to client website, e-commerce, mobile app, and social properties when needed.
- Must be eligible to receive academic credit from your college or university
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time college student working towards your Associate’s or Bachelor’s.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Proficient understanding of social media and the digital marketing landscape
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel) and Google Docs
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Very strong written & communication skills
- Works well with a team
- Good with tight & strict deadlines
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- Experience with Photoshop, WordPress, Shopify, and Email Marketing (Mailchimp, ExactTarget) is a plus.
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish is a plus but is not a requirement.
This internship is available for the general Fall semester. This is a non-paid internship, with flexible hours to reflect your necessary college credit requirements.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.