Rank + Rally, the retail subsidiary of Levy, is an incredible team of experienced retailers. We currently partner with some of the most prestigious and recognizable brands in sports and entertainment, handling every facet of retail operations including product design and development, pricing, and promotion planning, e-commerce, and store operations.
Our dedicated team members have done amazing working building and growing the brands of our partners to create remarkable retail experiences.
NOW HIRING * Human Resources Merchandise Intern
Rank and Rally Merchandise Department is looking for an individual interested in gaining human resources experience in a sports and entertainment, Merchandising industry. This person will report to the Manager of Human Resources for Rank and Rally Merchandise. This is an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience and understanding in fundamental concepts of human resources such as Employment Law and Regulations, Recruitment, Employee Selection, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, HR Development & Training, and Labor Relations in a premier sports and entertainment venue.
- 24 -28 hours per week
- Paid Internship-college credit
- Assist with recruitment processes
- Revamping and assisting with department programs
- Work with HR Manger on special projects.
- Assist with Audits
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Assist Human Resources Manager with special projects as needed
- Provide backup administrative support when requested by the Manager of Human Resources
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential function of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power-point.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, both on the phone and in person, that are extended to internal and external clients, employees, and co-workers of diverse backgrounds and levels.
- Must possess and exude a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Must possess a desire to help co-workers, employees, and vendors when assigned or requested.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and capable of meeting deadlines set by Manager of Human Resources.
- Must be punctual
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company. Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Rank+Rally/Levy rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities. Employees who violate these rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student at a college or university and able to
Degree emphasis in Human Resources Generalist/ Management, Business Administration/Organization or related area of study preferred
Rank and Rally reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Rank and Rally may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.