NCM is seeking a bright, motivated Junior Project Management Intern to support the projects within the Digital Products department. You will work with a team of talented engineers, product managers, project managers, and other professionals who are passionate about technology and where it’s going. A great opportunity for students to learn the interworking of building great digital products in a fast-paced environment and growing company. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have strong organizational and communication skills and be detail oriented. Candidates will either have a degree in Project Management, Information Systems, Computer Science (or related) or working towards one. Also, candidates with experience building websites or has a solid understanding of how websites work in preferred.
Location: This intern position will be based in the Playa Vista, California office.
Internship Dates & Work Hours: NCM is seeking candidates for a 10-week summer internship position, beginning June 3, 2019 and ending August 9, 2019. This is a temporary, seasonal position (approximately 32 hours per week).
- Must be able to provide own relocation, housing and transportation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Help maintain and improve processes to keep track of project schedule needs.
- Help gather, enter, and/or update data to generate reports that keep management and team. members informed of project status
- Update our team wiki pages so the information is accurate and relevant.
- Take notes in weekly status meetings and will assist in project planning and communicating plans out to other teams and departments.
- Coordinate with other support staff to meet the needs of management.
- Help update the Team Calendar and work at creating and revising Jira dashboards.
- Help with administrative tasks and works as a point of contact with other departments.
- Other project management duties on demand.
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interest in a career in Project Management preferred
- Basic knowledge or be able to learn our Software packages like JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) quickly
- Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
o Passion for Movies
NCM is looking for an undergraduate/graduate student who is majoring in Information Systems, Computer Science, Project Management (or related major). Must be at least a college-level senior and currently enrolled in a related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at an accredited institution.
B.S. Management Information, B.S. Computer Science, B.S. Business Administration
(e.g., Office environment, exposure to computer screens, etc.).
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
(e.g., Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.