TEAM UP WITH US!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Gain real-world exposure to general ledger administration, financial reporting, AP, AR, and reconciliations
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client engagements
- Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with others in a productive and efficient manner
- Experience the Armanino culture first hand while working side by side with professionals from all levels of the firm (Staff, Senior, Manager and Partner)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Certificate Program in one of the following:
- Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Planning to graduate in the next two years (one summer away from CPA eligibility)
- Must have a car as this position requires traveling to Armanino offices and client sites
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required for intern and entry-level positions.
Now, the fine print…
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.