Armanino - Los Angeles CA
Internship Category: Paid
TEAM UP WITH US!
Our Outsourced Finance and Accounting team has the unique opportunity to act as the accounting function for clients of various sizes and needs across numerous industries. Our OFA professionals navigate numerous accounting systems and solutions, as well as deploying process improvements to a wide variety of clients. They support clients with all facets of accounting (GL, AP, AR, and reconciliations) and handle day-to-day work using accounting software such as QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Xero or Intacct.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an Outsourced Finance & Accounting (OFA) Consulting Intern at Armanino, you will gain hands-on experience, working alongside professionals at all levels that will provide you with actual insight into the field of public accounting. Your internship will provide you with the same exposure to Armanino as our staff-level hires, with two key differentiators: Intern Week and Fun Fridays. During Intern Week, you’ll experience New Hire Orientation (NEO), service line specific training and introductions to your Mentor Team (Intern Buddy and Performance Coach). Every Friday of your internship, you will get together with your intern group to participate in cross-functional or professional development training, followed by a social event with colleagues. You can expect your 8 weeks at Armanino to be a memorable summer of trainings, client work and networking activities.
- Gain real-world exposure to general ledger administration, financial reporting, AP, AR, and reconciliations
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client engagements
- Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with others in a productive and efficient manner
- Experience the Armanino culture first hand while working side by side with professionals from all levels of the firm (Staff, Senior, Manager and Partner)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Certificate Program in one of the following:
- Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Planning to graduate in the next two years (one summer away from CPA eligibility)
- Must have a car as this position requires traveling to Armanino offices and client sites
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
HOW TO APPLYCandidates must also submit an application on their campus portal to be considered for on-campus interviews. If you are not associated with a school Armanino actively recruits at, please email the Campus Recruiting team at: email@example.com – with a cover letter and your current transcripts, once you have completed the application process here.
Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required for intern and entry-level positions.
Now, the fine print…
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.