Examples of the candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Meeting with clients and conducting business consulting projects
- Preparing reports on consulting services performed for clients; delivering reports where appropriate and discussing results and recommendations with clients
- Traveling to client locations as requested to provide consulting services
- Completing client projects effectively and efficiently and maintaining a high level of proficiency
- Attending appropriate professional meetings and conferences and reading publications to maintain and expand professional knowledge as a business Consultant
- Pursuing a B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from accredited university
- Accounting or Finance major
- Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused
- Ability to multitask
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.