For this project you will:
- Analyze Varian’s WW FP&A reporting across a variety of areas (Sales, Service, Global Ops, etc.) with objective of streamlining and automating reporting, which will lead to more in depth understanding of the business including key drivers and areas for improvement
- Analyze existing reporting, if it exists, and drive enhanced reporting with additional insights, ideally with actionable next steps.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics,
- Strong (Advanced preferred) Excel skills, as well as communication skills to facilitate cross functional discussions.
- Must have strong attention to detail as results will be shared with Varian Senior Management.
- Database skills a plus, but not required.
- Information Systems, or a related field
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Access and SharePoint
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Project management experience with excellent attention to detail
- Strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication, including large group presentations
Become part of our team
Business Unit Name
Auto req ID