NATIONAL GAMING & HOSPITALITY FINANCIAL CONSULTING SERVICES INTERN
At RSM, interns work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Interns work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment – not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
RSM’s National Gaming and Hospitality team supports clients throughout the United States. The Consulting Intern will assist the team with building a high level of financial management expertise and provide a variety of financial management consulting services to clients.
Examples of the candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Assists in providing a variety of financial and operational consulting services
- Identifies and defines clients’ financial and operating problems, assesses client needs and assumes responsibility for scoping engagements, developing work programs, fee estimates, and proposing engagements
- Works closely with Consulting, Audit & Tax personnel as appropriate to serve client consulting needs and to promote financial management consulting services
- Assists with internal controls improvement and assessment and reviewing organizational structure
- Develops an increasing level of understanding and knowledge in several specialized financial management consulting services and/or services in closely related product lines
- Working towards a B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- Accounting or Finance major
- Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
- 3.0 GPA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused
- Ability to multitask
- Broad analytical skills including analysis, forecasting, profit enhancement and budgeting, with the ability to make sound recommendations
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.