This summer internship will pay $17/hour and will require availability for 35-38 hours per week for a 10 week minimum.
The internship start date will be begin upon completion of the semester or quarter, depending on college/university.
Must be available to work Monday through Thursday, 8am to 5pm, and Fridays from 8am to 12pm, for the duration of the 10 week summer program.
This position will be out of our Regional Office in Miramar, CA.
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist Management with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P and A/R Functions: tax processes, cash receipts, and petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must currently be enrolled in a Southern California college/university in a bachelors degree program in Accounting or above.
- Must be residing in Southern California for the duration of the Summer Internship
- Must have 6 months of leadership (including: work, clubs, organizations, athletics, military, etc..)
- Must have an expected graduation date of no sooner than June 2021
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Must be available to work Monday through Thursday, 8am to 5pm and Friday from 8am-12pm, for the duration of the 10 week summer program.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.