This internship is for Summer 2020.
Associate Program Manager Intern
San Diego, CA
We would love to have an energetic, innovative, intern who loves Sony PlayStation. We live for our customers and are passionate about making the best experience possible for them. We are looking for an Associate Program Manager Intern to work in our Commerce area. Come learn about PlayStation and our Network Platform.
- You will help facilitate meetings, maintain timelines, track action items, track dependencies and help mitigate risks. You will also help support Big Room Planning and other Program Managers.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Office timeline.
- Must be able to track achievements and document feature information in confluence.
- Must be fluent in JIRA and Tableu integration.
- Professionalism is necessary!
- Optional but preferred to have knowledge of agile framework and Software Development Lifecycle.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills are imperative.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.