This internship is for Summer 2020.
Interface Artist Intern
San Diego, CA
As an Interface Artist Intern working on MLB The Show, you will collaborate with the Interface Art team to craft UI artwork that is compelling and visually appealing in order to provide the user with the greatest experience possible.
- You will work closely with the Lead Interface Artist and UI team to craft visual concepts and prototype artwork.
- You will assist in the production of art assets for the User Interface team and online content team.
- You will build game iconography and animation effects.
- You will become familiar with our proprietary user interface tool.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in crafting art assets for games or user interfaces.
- Ability to work quickly with frequent design changes and iterations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail for both technical quality and resource organization.
- A deep understanding of current graphic, video game, and web design trends.
- A deep understanding of motion graphics, compositing and special effects software is a plus.
- A real passion for video games is a positive.
- Highly motivated with a good work ethic.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.