San Diego, CA
- Provide support for the SIE Infrastructure with shift based work, providing 24 x 7 x 365 coverage and support.
- Monitor systems, applications including high and low level network wide performance monitoring
- Investigate, trouble shoot, and triage production and non-production software, applications, services and network issues including DNS, SMTP, LDAP, AD and NIS
- Provide and conduct Incident Management methodologies
- Build, maintain and support all run book documentation
- Communicate effectively, but not limited to, generating RCA’s for internal and external teams
- Collaborate with Sony groups and external parties to provide them with supported business services
- Fulfill supported business service requests by trouble shooting, understanding configuration changes and log reviews
- Utility and tools development to improve support processes
- Act of single point of information exchange between numerous groups
- Use and understanding of UNIX scripts to perform start/stop and new deployments of server sets and database configurations
- Experience troubleshooting complex systems and applications on Unix/Linux platforms
- Cisco/Juniper networking skills required for deploying documented changes to equipment; this includes changes to port status, vlan membership and port counters
- Experience using source control, bug tracking, and ticketing systems in a multi team and multi division environment
- Intermediate level Windows and network operations skills
- Intermediate MS Office and web browser skills
- Intermediate level Internet knowledge
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.