This internship is for Summer 2020.
Sound Design Intern
San Diego, CA
- Pro Tools editorial work, WWISE integration and authoring, field recording, and potential work as production assistant.
- Additional duties could include assisting in Foley sessions and sound effect library maintenance.
- A deep understanding of signal flow, audio production, editing and mastering
- Proven mastery of Pro tools or other DAWs
- A deep understanding and experience with WWISE or other middleware solutions
- Field recording experience a plus
- You are able to take ownership of a task and report progress, or problems to their supervisor in a timely and clear manner
- Ability to be a contributing member of a team and also able to take a project and run with it
- You have a willingness to be involved and learn about multiple aspects of our department
- Well-organized with strong communications skills
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced game development environment
- High energy coupled with high motivation to learn
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.