We have an exciting opportunity for an International Strategic Development Intern to join our Strategic Development group in San Diego for Summer 2018. Under direct supervision, successfully chosen candidate will assist in many aspects of our Strategic Development team during the duration of our 10 week summer internship program.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Interns will be assessed by completing tasks as directed, without errors, and on time.
- Tasks and Projects Include:
- Capture Plan Development
- Foreign Visit Coordination
- Briefing Preparation
- Meeting Coordination
- Expected Familiarity With:
- MS PowerPoint
- Preferred Experience:
- Managing and development
- Aeronautical experience
- Working well in a group setting
- Able to complete tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate well
Typically requires enrollment as an undergraduate or graduate student at a recognized college or university.
- Must possess:
- The ability to understand new concepts and apply them accurately
- The ability to follow general and detailed instructions as well as organizational policies and procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to enable effective interface with internal professionals
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DOD Security Clearance. (Require US Citizenship)
Travel Percentage Required : 0% – 25%
Clearance Required? Desired