It’s Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Current 4 year College\University students who are scheduled to graduate by June 2020 or sooner
- Must be residing in Southern California for the duration of the Winter Internship
- Must have 6 months experience in one of the following: sales, customer service, marketing or management.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week and able to work a maximum of 25 hours per week
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to attend the mandatory training modules and Final Presentation dates to qualify: Dates TBD.