United States of America-California-San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CA – United States
Job ID: 19WD31462
Autodesk User Management (AUM) is the new subscription user management platform, users accessing Autodesk products and services are managed and assigned to products in the system. Working as a software engineer in the agile team you will be building analytics and actionable insights from product assignments, subscriptions and users in the platform. As Autodesk transitions to subscriptions these analytics build value to Autodesk customers achieve efficiency around their subscriptions, provide smart contextual insights for user administrators and drive business metrics dashboards.
- Build data collection methods, retrieve data and process them to create the insights
- Enhance existing platform code to integrate your work
- Create stories and follow agile methodology as part of a scrum team
- Follow best practices to build your code
- Analyze data sets to identify insights that will drive value to customers
- Full-time student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation.
- Proficient in programming with at least 1-year experience in Java or Node JS
- Strong computer science fundamentals on algorithms and data structures
- Excellent time management, team collaboration and communication skills
- Experience working in public cloud like AWS
- Experience working in data visualization tools like Grafana or Tableau
- Experience working source code systems like Git
Internships @ Autodesk
Our summer internship program runs for ten to twelve weeks from June 2019–August 2019. We start interviewing in February and continue to on a rolling basis. We accept online applications through April but prioritize early submissions. Each internship project is assigned to a university recruiter who will review your qualifications. You may be considered for other roles that you didn’t directly apply for.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.