United States of America-California-San Francisco
- Assist in content management and content creation for internal communication purposes. This can include but is not limited to: email communications, internal newsletters, internal marketing.
- Provide support on ongoing employee engagement projects that aim to help us achieve our team objective of keeping our employees informed and engaged
- Develop surveys and conduct informational interviews to help measure effectiveness of current internal processes (communication, organizational health, employee happiness)
- Analyze and organize data, present findings and identified trends to key stakeholders and participate in brainstorming sessions
- Help design and launch a new internal team newsletter and other internal marketing efforts
- Assist in developing a new employee onboarding experience by organizing current content and resources, creating new onboarding materials, interviewing recent hires to identify pain points that we can work to improve, and providing other support to project lead as needed
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as needed
- Full-time student pursuing a undergraduate degree or above in communications, organizational development, or related social science or business degree at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation
- You are a strong writer and an effective communicator
- You possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- You can work under minimal supervision and be self-directed with exceptional follow-through.
- You have a go-getter attitude and you’re always ready to roll up your sleeves and jump in where and when needed
- You’re comfortable using Microsoft Office (MS Word, PowerPoint), Google Drive (Google docs, sheets, forms), among other applications
- Nice to have: You have the ability to travel during your internship if needed
Internships @ Autodesk
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.