United States of America-California-San Francisco
- Designing a variety of mechanical components and subsystems in Fusion 360
- Gaining familiarity with various generative design technologies
- Conducting comparative FEA and other studies to compare different generative design technologies
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in engineering, product design, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Familiarity with Fusion 360
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes such as stamping, forging, machining, die casting, etc
- Familiarity with Python/Java or other scripting languages
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.