United States of America-California-San Francisco
- Develop ML-based application on the top of Autodesk Forge Data Platform using novel machine learning algorithms
- Perform applied research in related areas including machine learning, deep learning, NLP that can be used by the development team
- Develop solutions for real world, large-scale problems using API, SDK, and Computational tools like Dynamo and Grasshopper
- Collaborate with a team of research scientists, software engineers and other interns
- Full-time student pursuing a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or another quantitative discipline degree at an accredited program with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation
- Experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Mining, predictive models and NLP
- Proficient in Python and deep learning frameworks including Tensorflow or similar workflows
- Strong math and programming skills
- Experience in quick prototyping
- Interest or experience in Autodesk platform, and Amazon AWS.
- Familiarity with Autodesk Forge Platform
- Being self-motivated, creative and collaborative
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Relevant full-time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab as graduate student
Internships @ Autodesk
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.