United States of America-California-San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CA – United States
Job ID: 19WD31470
The Digital Platform Experience (DPE) team is responsible for modernizing and digitizing every aspect of our customer experience as we transition to a subscription company. We work cross-functionally to provide customers a seamless, modern way to do business with us – from trying, buying, managing, and using our software. As a member of DPE the pricing team collaborates cross-functionally across Autodesk to deliver relevant and timely insights and strategies in support of the business’ digital transformation to subscription and other new business models.
- Build and enhance the Pricing Dashboard’s underlying reporting structure, by working with data housed in QlikView, Tableau and SQL servers
- Work with members of the pricing team and other business partners cross-functionally to improve the dashboard’s use and application across the company
- Partner with other members of the pricing team on pricing projects critical to the business in support of reporting and business strategy priorities
- Collaborate with other teams across DPE and Autodesk to develop the pricing team’s business intelligence and pricing strategies across Autodesk
- Determine key performance indicators to increase insights across the business
- Use provided tools and pricing framework to build data driven insightful presentations for executive leadership
- Full-time student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in data analytics, business administration or a related field at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation.
- Someone who has a can-do attitude, an effective communicator, can time manage, and use their skills working with data to have an impact. Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Finance, Sales, and Analytics
- Proficiency with reporting software (Tableau and QlikView), database management and integration software (Informatica), Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Preferred academic majors: Data Analytics, Business Administration, Economics
- Preferred prior experience: Building analytics dashboards (Tableau, Microstrategy etc.), exposure and/or interest in B2B technology, and completion of a database / business intelligence internship.
Internships @ Autodesk
Our summer internship program runs for ten to twelve weeks from June 2019–August 2019. We start interviewing in December/January and continue to on a rolling basis. We accept online applications through March but prioritize early submissions. Each internship project is assigned to a university recruiter who will review your qualifications. You may be considered for other roles that you didn’t directly apply for.
Our Autodesk interns have the opportunity to work alongside peers from universities all over the country and participate in location-based intern events such as tech talks, design nights, mentoring, networking with leadership, baseball games, bowling, amusement parks and more. Benefits for interns include medical, dental, vision, sick leave, volunteer time and paid holiday. In addition, interns receive up to $500 wellness reimbursement (towards eligible purchases) per calendar year.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.