United States of America-California-San Francisco
- Model and program in simulation
- Design and implement deep learning networks for robot planning and control
- Improve existing algorithms by implementing new features
- Instrument sensing and data collection
- Communicate ideas, problems and results with the team
- Extensive hands-on experience in deep learning and reinforcement learning
- Experience with robotics and control systems
- Experience with simulation environments and physics engines
- Strong programming skills in Python, C++, etc.
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas
- Full-time student pursuing a PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship
Internships @ Autodesk
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.