United States of America-California-San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CA – United States
Job ID: 19WD31457
Exciting opportunity for an engineer to get real world experience building systems/applications using Machine Learning algos.
- Apply ML classification on transaction log data to identify the various partner order classification
- Explore and develop new Machine Learning models and techniques
- Explore new data sources and discover techniques for best leveraging data
- Use transaction logs as the dataset for analysis
- Extract and identify the attributes that show good clustering based classification.
- Use and compare available tools for such classification and suggest a preference based on pros and cons. E.g. Tensorflow vs pytorch vs scikit learn.
- Identify anomalies to normal response for a specific type of request and have a model that provides accurate enough anomaly detection given a request and response.
- Identify anomaly to known requests in training dataset to provide it as feedback to improve the training datasets.
- Create a notebook which allows for easy use of above process.
- Full-time student pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Engineering or related field at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation.
- Background in statistical methods for Machine Learning (e.g. Clustering, classification, regression techniques, etc)
- Good communication skills and an awareness of how to communicate data and results effectively
- Statistics and ML based coursework related to regressions and classifications.
- Experience with one or more ML frameworks like Tensorflow, scikit, pytorch, R, pandas, e.t.c
- Experience with Amazon’s AWS base cloud tools and services in ML area.
Internships @ Autodesk
Our summer internship program runs for ten to twelve weeks from June 2019–August 2019. We start interviewing in December/January and continue to on a rolling basis. We accept online applications through March but prioritize early submissions. Each internship project is assigned to a university recruiter who will review your qualifications. You may be considered for other roles that you didn’t directly apply for.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.