United States of America-California-San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CA – United States
Job ID: 19WD31859
This project supports our FY20 Brand & Impact goal of making Autodesk synonymous with Design and Make everywhere. This project will help inform case studies and executive keynotes – up to and including Autodesk University, Las Vegas. It will also help our small team execute high-impact communications in support of our brand strategy, since the team creates a lot of executive communications content that can be further cascaded, remixed and distributed for broader impact.
- Curate content related to automation and the future of designing and making.
- Assist the team in developing and deploying executive communications content across multiple channels while measuring impact.
- Full-time student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation.
- Marketing knowledge
- Solid research capabilities
- Strong oral and written communications
- Critical thinking
- Editing documents
- Highly organized
- Ability to take existing content and create various assets from it (content “remix”) to amplify impact.
- Web production, web systems and platforms
- Basic skills in graphic design, video editing and production
Internships @ Autodesk
Our summer internship program runs for ten to twelve weeks from June 2019–August 2019. We start interviewing in February and continue to on a rolling basis. We accept online applications through April but prioritize early submissions. Each internship project is assigned to a university recruiter who will review your qualifications. You may be considered for other roles that you didn’t directly apply for.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.