United States of America-California-San Francisco
- Automate manual tasks related to Risk Assessments, RFIs, Audits and Other compliance programs
- Participate in planning, scheduling and preliminary analysis for all internal and external risk assessments and audit projects
- Coordinate security assurance activities including notification and scheduling for all affected parties of engagements timing, scope, objectives, approach and deliverables
- Identify, document, and map technology processes and internal controls of applicable technology infrastructure and operational areas per the scope of the audit project
- Perform risk assessments of technology infrastructure and operational processes and controls for assigned areas
- Complete audit testing, inquiry, observation and other analysis required to meet objectives of audit projects
- Monitor implementation of outstanding audit recommendations and validate their implementation
- Full-time student pursuing a bachelors or masters level computer science, cybersecurity or closely related degree at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation
- Security majors preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in the field of security in at least three of the following areas: IT Audit, IT Risk, Cybersecurity management
- Have security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001 LI or LA, PCIP etc
Internships @ Autodesk
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.