United States of America-California-San Francisco
- Quickly get up to speed on Autodesk’s Named Accounts key metrics and business drivers, including a specific focus on Enterprise Business Agreements (EBAs)
- Develop thoughtful data visualizations critical for Named Accounts sales and finance functions
- Analyze disparate forms of data and conduct ad-hoc analysis, providing insights to business partners and senior management
- Refine decision-making tools and provide recommendations on process improvement
- Build partnerships with stakeholders and drive cross-functional collaboration
- Full-time student pursuing a Master of Business in Administration degree at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation.
- Strong desire to understand business and financial performance drivers for a subscription based company
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong aptitude for, experience with, or desire to learn financial software (e.g., Anaplan, Qlikview, Qlik Sense, Tableau)
- A leader and effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- High energy, self-motivated, and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Detailed oriented and ability
- Ability to work independently and deal with ambiguity
Internships @ Autodesk
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.