United States of America-California-San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CA – United States
Job ID: 18WD30802
Looking for a dream internship that combines innovative technology and creativity while helping both creative and engineering types to build a better world? If so, meet Autodesk. Learn more about why Autodesk is continually ranked a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
Projects and duties are assigned based on Team needs and include:
- Develop financial models and perform in-depth financial analysis
- Analyze disparate forms of data and conduct ad-hoc analysis, providing insights to business partners and senior management
- Refine decision-making tools and provide recommendations on process improvement
- Build partnerships with stakeholders and drive cross-functional collaboration
- Currently pursuing a MBA degree with anticipated graduation date in Spring/Summer 2020
- Robust analytical skills and experience building complex financial models, preferably for subscription-based companies
- Strong interest in understanding business and financial performance drivers for a subscription based company
- A leader and effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong aptitude for, experience with, or desire to learn financial software (e.g. Anaplan, Qlikview, Qlik Sense, Tableau etc)
- High energy, self-motivated, and capabilities to meet tight deadlines
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Detailed oriented and ability to work independently
Internships @ Autodesk
Our summer internship program runs for ten to twelve weeks from June 2019–August 2019. We start interviewing in December/January and continue to on a rolling basis. We accept online applications through March but prioritize early submissions. Each internship project is assigned to a university recruiter who will review your qualifications. You may be considered for other roles that you didn’t directly apply for.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.