- – Execute our strategy to develop a UI Software Framework for use as an innovation platform
- Evaluate new features and system requirements by developing working prototypes
- Design, implement, and test reusable software components for embedded platforms
- Participate in an Agile working model together with development teams in various time zones
- Debug and analyze the performance and system resource usage of software modules
Skills and Requirements –
- Minimum level of education required and required field of study: Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, software engineering or related field;
Minimum skills required :
- Strong programming skills and understanding of object oriented programming.
- Ability to work in inter-cultural, inter-disciplinary teams, across multiple time zones
- Ability to analyze complex problems, recognizes and explains connections between cause-and-effect, and develops concrete, viable solutions, taking risks and obstacles into account
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in UI development for automotive infotainment and navigation applications.
- Experience in agile collaboration models (e.g. Scrum)
- Minimum years of experience required:
Appropriate Academic and project experience
MBRDNA only accepts resumes from approved agencies who have a valid Agency Agreement on file. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, MBRDNA employees, or send to any MBRDNA location. MBRDNA is not responsible for any fees or claims related to receipt of unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location : United States of America-California-Sunnyvale
Work Locations : 309 N Pastoria Ave,Silicon Val 309 N Pastoria Ave,Silicon Val Sunnyvale 94085
The company’s founders, Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz, made history with the invention of the automobile in the year 1886. …