Tribune Media Company - Chicago IL
Internship Category: Paid
This internship is designed for a student who is interested in comedy writing/production.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Acting as Writing Assistant to the Executive Producer and/or Production Assistant on field shoots, logging video, posting to social media, and serving as a courier when props, costumes or other production elements need to be picked up/dropped off. Intern will communicate closely with executive producer, host and all staff. Mature and professional conduct expected.
We offer the following 4 Internship Sessions:
- Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the US. Registered students in good standing at an accredited college or university preferred.
- Must be able to work the hours required by department.
- Students can receive university or college credit for participating in this program but need to handle paperwork involved.
- Fall (8-12 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – July 15)
- Winter (4-10 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – October 15)
- Spring (8-12 Weekes – Deadline to Apply – January 15)
- Summer (8-12 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – April 15)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply On-line: Please go to http://www.tribunemedia.com/careers/ and search for keywords “Man of The People Internship”
- Interns are considered trainees and not employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1973. Internship pays City of Chicago minimum wage.
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting’s 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago’s WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit http://www.tribunemedia.com.Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainm…