- Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the US. Registered students in good standing at an accredited college or university preferred.
- Must be able to work the hours required by department.
- Students can receive university or college credit for participating in this program but need to handle paperwork involved.
- Fall (8-12 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – July 15)
- Winter (4-10 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – October 15)
- Spring (8-12 Weekes – Deadline to Apply – January 15)
- Summer (8-12 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – April 15)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply On-line: Please go to http://www.tribunemedia.com/careers/ and search for keywords “Man of The People Internship”
- Interns are considered trainees and not employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1973. Internship pays City of Chicago minimum wage.