- Help coordinate and monitor the workings of multiple segments of the department and company.
- Collaborate with management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and supervise operational plans.
- Clearly communicate and monitor tasks between support teams where necessary for off-site locations, Receiving and Web Fulfillment including IT, HR, Finance and Maintenance.
- Assist with the organization and transportation of merchandise and from offsite events.
- Supervise maintenance of offsite point-of-sale equipment.
- Accurately complete new receipts receiving process and provide communication to Team as necessary for follow up.
- Maintains a clean and orderly workspace that can be shared by multiple team members as necessary.
- Assists in prepareing new fulfillment orders for shipping by verifying on hand quantities and matching shipping standards. Completes fulfillment and return/exchanges processes per outlined SOP.
- Continues efforts in this area to maintain a clean and orderly workspace that can be shared by multiple team members as necessary.
- Clearly communicates with Team regularly regarding web store or order specific concerns.
- Engages with customers successfully in completing order transaction(s).
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- In progress of receiving Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related preferred.
- Retail experience necessary.
- Must work all home K-State football games
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Internal candidates with an experience in Wyatt a plus.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, highly self-motivated.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: