- Support the team to provide timely solutions for issues, while considering the effect on the process value-stream.
- Coordinate regularly with the organization’s stakeholders, including but not limited to:
- Information Technology (infrastructure and programming)
- Corporate Global Logistics Team
- Facility Maintenance
- Internal Customers
- External Customers
- Regulatory Compliance Team
- Service Providers
- Assist the team in meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in:
- Business Management
- Supply Chain
- Aircraft Management
- Other related field
- Excellent oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good computer skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work in a team environment to meet department level objectives
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Field: Business Development
Primary Location: US-Kansas-Wichita
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: First Shift
Job Posting: 08/16/2019, 2:59:50 PM