Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
- Participates as required in the pre-delivery activities including; (IFR) acceptance flights, paint reviews, ACC meetings, customer contract and pre-delivery debriefs, and triage meetings.
- Presents aircraft certification documents to international aviation authorities to support the export of an aircraft to an international country. Coordinates with internal departments such as Quality, Airworthiness and Certification to ensure accuracy and resolve issues.
- Manages customer delivery presentation including aircraft placement, signage, carpet, photographer, special events, static displays and special requests.
- Demonstrates and inventories loose equipment with customer.
- Assists customers with aircraft departure including loading of equipment, CSP&P spares, catering, aircraft stores, electronic equipment, software updates, luggage and special requests. Tracks backorders, shortages and shipments to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- Maintains delivery hangars, customer delivery areas, equipment rooms, presentation equipment and safety items.
- Coordinates with internal departments as a team member to identify root cause and corrective actions to improve product quality or enhancements to customer delivery process.
- Ensures complete customer satisfaction throughout process; individual must be customer oriented and have a professional demeanor.
- Assists with additional delivery activities, when needed, including customer transport, facility tours, and custom requests
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Aviation, Engineering, Marketing or related field
- Relevant experience is preferred.
Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products
- Proven ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them
- Professional demeanor, excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work with the public, customers, and interdepartmental personnel
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer
Job Field: Sales
Primary Location: US-Kansas-Wichita
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: First Shift
Job Posting: 08/16/2019, 3:11:33 PM