Customer Happiness Intern
Bombas is a fast growing, energetic e-commerce apparel company, focused on making the most comfortable socks in the history of feet, while helping those in need. Founded because socks are the number one most requested clothing item at homeless shelters, for every pair we sell, we donate a pair to someone in need.
We are looking for an organized, energetic, on-top-of-it, go-getter to join our incredible Happiness Team for Fall 2018 to support all aspects of Customer Experience at Bombas. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, kind, personable, patient and eager to learn. We are a small but mighty team, and are looking for great collaborators and trustworthy partners.
What you’ll love about us:
- We are team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- Our office is fun and relaxed—we have great snacks, socks and ambiance.
- We are a group of friends who work, play, and volunteer together.
- We take the responsibility in making sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those less fortunate, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We value fun, which is why we often eat lunch together as a group, regularly scheduled team “Happiness Events” and two annual company retreats.
- We have three dogs in the office and we welcome more (unless you have a fear of dogs, in which case you’ll hate it here).
What we’ll love about you:
- You’re a team player who will be willing and happy to help others.
- You believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving back.
- You’re naturally positive, generally happy, and a joy to be around.
- You’re incredibly detail oriented and organization excites you.
- You’re a research master
- You love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up.
- You value trust and honesty.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You’re fun, interesting and weird…in a good way!
- Delivering an awesome customer experience through Bombas communication channels – phone, chat, and email. creatively about ways in which we can engage and optimize each customer’s experience and communicating ideas to The Head of Happiness.
- Thinking creatively about ways in which we can engage and optimize each customer’s experience and communicating ideas to The Head of Happiness.
- Seamlessly securing and processing sales orders through the back-end.
- Creating innovative moments of surprise and delight for our customers.
- Forging, growing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Relaying customer’s experiences and feedback to the rest of the team and other departments.
- Being the ultimate problem solver, always thinking creatively and leaving the customer smiling.
- Becoming a true brand ambassador and radiating our mission of Bee Better.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organization, task and time management.
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and proactive with a team mentality.
- Overall positive attitude with a passion for learning.
- Must be enrolled as undergraduate student.
- Must love dogs.
This a Fall 2018 internship. The expected commitment is 3 days week, 7 hours per day, working in our New York office. Compensation is $13/hour.